Murgenella Banteng & Boar Lodge
Western Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory of Australia.
The accommodation at this camp is built from metal-cladding. This camp offers the same comforts as the buffalo camp plus a little extra.
- 24-hour generated electricity for lights, fans and electrical appliances
- TV and DVD player
- Comfortable spring mattresses for a good night’s sleep and all linen is supplied
- Washing machine and detergent supplied
- Hot and cold showers
- Traditional Australian long-drop toilet – very clean and well maintained
- The main building has a well-equipped kitchen and dining area, with guides’ sleeping quarters and additional shared room
- For couples and those wanting a bit more privacy, there is a separate accommodation building away from the main facilities, which has 2 separate rooms that can sleep up to 3 people per room
Food & Beverages
Prior to arrival, guests are asked for their food likes and dislikes, so that individual tastes may be catered to. At both bush lodges, top class meals are prepared for you daily including:
- A choice of full English or continental breakfast
- Lunches out in the field include a selection of cold meats, cheeses, salads, assorted condiments and cold soft drinks
- For dinner, we offer a variety of roast meats
- Specially selected seafood
- 1kg beef steaks, lamb, poultry
- Pasta and rice dishes
- A variety of fresh salads and vegetables
- Selected soft drinks
- Fruit juices
- Tea and coffee
- We have a special liquor licence to allow moderate consumption of alcohol at our lodges by our clients at the end of a day’s hunt. We can purchase alcohol on your behalf upon request and you can reimburse us on arrival at camp; or, you may choose to “Bring Your Own”.